Jesse’s Girl teamed up with youtube beauty guru Julie G to create a nail polish collection inspired by her youtube channel. I’ve been hearing about these for awhile now, but hadn’t seen them. Until now. I spotted these at my local Rite-Aid.
The 8 shade collection includes:
- Stiletto, a taupe brown with a subtle silver shimmer.
- All Things Girly, a pink toned peach.
- Mermaids Lagoon, a teal/turquoise with a slight golden shimmer.
- Party Dress, an orange-based red creme.
- Beauty Guru, a dusty orange.
- Girls Night Out, a bright medium blue.
- Cupcake Frosting, a bright, bold pink.
- Fashion Friday, a pink-toned medium purple.
The polishes retail at my Rite-Aid for $3.99 and the entire collection can also be found at the Jesse’s Girl website. What do you think? Will you be adding any of these shades to your collection?