One of my lovely readers, Angela, sent me the Target Beauty Bag. Once or twice a year, Target sends a beauty bag in the mail with samples and coupons for free. Sign ups for the beauty bag was back in August, and I believe they will have another offer in March or April so I’ll be keeping my eye out for it when it comes.
Here is what I got in my Target Beauty Bag.
- Ponds Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towelettes with Chamomile & White Tea: “Soft, textured cloth gently lifts away all traces of the day’s dirt, make-up and impurities while calming the skin and releasing a relaxing fragrance of chamomile and white tea to help you ease into the night.”
- Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Fortifying shampoo and conditioner: “Discover a purer way to boost the health of your hair with this unique 94% biodegradable formula. This ultra cleansystem, infused with Acerola Berry Antioxidant, provides the ultimate daily refreshment with no heavy residue and weightless shine.”
- John Frieda Full Repair shampoo and conditioner: “With Inca Inchi, a lightweight micro-oil rich in omega-3, this formula repairs the look and feel of overworked hair and adds body for full, flowing styles.”
- Tresemme Naturals Moisture shampoo and conditioner: “New Lower sulfate formulas with USDA certified organic Aloe Vera and Avocado, hydrate hair naturally and protect against breakage and damage. Moisturize and soften hair naturally with this new, lower sulfate shampoo. This new lightweight, silicone-free conditioner uses natural ingredients to hydrate hair, giving you the moisture you need and the natural benefits you love.”
- Burt’s Bees Radiance Day Lotion SPF 15: “Formulated with Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide to provide broad-spectrum protection from the sun’s harmful rays, this day lotion can help reduce the risk of early skin aging and the development of fine lines and wrinkles associated with UVA/UVB exposure. It also has Calendula and Golden Seal Extracts to calm and soften, so you’ll get naturally radiant, younger looking skin.”
- Loreal Youth Code Day/Night Cream: “Youth Code Night Cream is a luxurious cream with a unique fresh feeling upon application and leaves a light, smooth, velvety soft finish on skin.”
All of this came in the adorable make-up bag pictured above. It also included a coupon book containing 17 coupons, not only for the products included, but for Maybelline, Olay, Sonia Kashuk, Cover Girl, Neutrogena, and more.
Thanks so much Angela!