Most of my Black Friday/Cyber Monday purchases were gifts. I put a huge dent in my Christmas list, which is awesome. I just have a few more people to shop for and then I’m done. While I was out, though, I had to stop at Ulta to take advantage of some of their awesome deals.
- Tarte “The A list” limited edition best sellers kit. This kit contains a full size “Lights, Camera, Lashes!” mascara, a full size “Lipsurgence” natural lip luster in “Pouty”, and a deluxe natural cheek stain in “The Perfect Pink”. $53.00 value for only $19.00, I couldn’t pass it up. Keep an eye out for a review on this kit soon.
- Several different masks by Freeman and Montagne Jeunesse. I’m kind of a newbie when it comes to masks, so I like to experiment with these things.
- Ulta “Paint the Town” four piece nail polish mini set. I picked one of these sets up for a friend, and had to get one for myself. I’ve become a real nail polish junkie lately, and these colors are great. (Though I realize they are hard to see in the picture.)
- Stila Smudge Stick eye liner duo in “Koi” and “Silver Dollar”. This duo was only $9.99, if you can believe it! Smudge Sticks are usually $20.00 each, so this was a hell of a deal. Do you want a full review of these? What do you think?
- Lastly, though they were not on sale, I had to get 2 of Essie’s new Luxeffects Topcoats for Holiday 2011. I missed out on Sally Hansen “Hidden Treasure,” and so when I heard that Essie “Shine of the Times” was a dup for it, I couldn’t resist. I am so glad that I got it. It’s gorgeous on the nail. I also grabbed “As Gold as it Gets,” and you will be seeing a review and swatches of these two polishes shortly.
I hope that you all had a great holiday, and I’d love to hear if you took advantage of some fantastic deals for yourself. I am going to try to keep on schedule with posts this week, but it’s been raining here and that makes taking good pictures really hard for me. I rely on natural light at this point, so bear with me. I will do my best to put out quality pics, despite my lighting issues.