This is my 100th post, and I want to celebrate it. When I started my blog back in August, I had no idea what I was getting myself into. As it turns out, beauty blogging is a lot more work than I had anticipated, but I also really love it more than I had expected. I love getting your feedback in comments and really appreciate the support that I have received from my readers. I’ve learned a lot about blogging and I’ve learned it fast. I’m proud of my little blog, and I am excited to see what this year brings here on Beauty in Budget Blog.
So, in honor of my 100th post, it’s time for another giveaway. Yay! The rules for this giveaway are going to be pretty similar to my Christmas giveaway:
- You must be a subscriber to this blog. If you are not yet a subscriber, just hit the “Sign me up!” button on the right hand side of the page.
- You must provide a valid email address when you win so that I can get your shipping details.
- You must be willing to provide me with your mailing address. If you are under 18, you must have explicit permission from your parents to give out your address. I don’t want any angry parents, so be honest kids.
- You must be a resident of the US. I’m not sure if I have any international readers, but for now, I’m not prepared to ship cosmetics to a different country until I’ve done a little more research about the rules.
- You must leave a comment on this entry telling me what products that have been released recently you are most interested in trying for yourself. They do not have to be products that I’ve mentioned here on BiBB, and they don’t have to be budget or drugstore items either. I’m just curious about what has grabbed your attention.
Here is what you will be winning:
- Idol Eyes cream shadow pencil in Distress
- Idol Eyes cream shadow pencil in Pixie
- Single shadow in Penny
- Single shadow in Brulee
- ColorIcon Trio in I’m Feeling Retro
- ColorIcon Trio in Sweet as Candy
- ColorIcon Trio in Cool as a Cucumber
- ColorIcon 8-pan Palette in Blue had Me at Hello
This giveaway will last for one full week. It will open today Monday, 1/30/12 and will close at Midnight on Sunday, 2/5/12. The winner will be announced next Monday, 2/6/12. Good luck everyone, and thanks again for helping to make these first 100 posts great.