As you saw in yesterday’s “Spotted” post, I went shopping this weekend and came home with some goodies to review here on BiBB. Here are the items that I picked up that I plan to do discuss in more depth:
- City Color Spring Fling Collection blushes in Pink and Terracotta- You may recognize these blushes from this post. I finally broke down and got both of them. Keep your eyes peeled for a review.
- NYX Slide On Eye Pencil in “Golden Olive”- I’ve been wanting to try these eyeliners o see if they are a cheaper alternative to my Stila liners, which I love, but are too expensive. I have heard them compared to Urban Decay liners, so I’ve got my fingers crossed. I’ll let you know how it turns out.
- Essence Lipstick in “Look at Me!”- I’ve been wanting to try more products from this line. I adore the nail polishes that I have and also my Essence lip glosses, so I’m excited to try the lipstick as well.
- Wet n Wild Megashield Lip Color in “Ring Around the Rosy”- Another hybrid between a lipstick and a lip balm. I am very interested to see how Wet n Wild’s version holds up to the gold standard (In my mind, anyway) of the Revlon Lip Butters.
- Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balm in “Bronzy Pink”- I finally picked one of these up after hearing emilynoel83 rave about them time and time again. These lip balms are supposed to be as pigmented as a lipstick, so you will see in my review if they really are.
In addition to the items that I am going to review, I also picked up two new shades of the Jordana Easyshine Glossy Lip Color that I reviewed in this post. Since I already did a review, I didn’t want to post about them again, but I wanted to show you swatches of these additional colors. The shades that I purchased are “Sugar Plum” and “Sweet Strawberry”.
Here is “Sugar Plum”
And here is “Sweet Strawberry”
They are just as great as the original two Easyshine Glossy Lip Colors that I have (and use all the time). I strongly recommend these to anyone who doesn’t want to pay full price for Lip Butters. $2.49 is much easier to swallow than $7.49.