June gloom has hit big time where I live, and the sun is only coming out in spurts. So I thought that I would make my own sunshine with a bright summer mani using my new e.l.f. 3-piece nail polish set in Beautifully Bright. The set was pictured in my e.l.f. haul that I posted Monday if you want to see the box.
So, a few things to take note of:
- Although the orange and the teal polishes are pretty good, especially the teal, the yellow polish is horribly streaky and a real pain to work with. No likey.
- Seche Vite makes everything better. No, really.
- I really stink at trying to free-hand french tips. ;p I must practice for future manicures.
- The sun on my accent nail is stamped from the Salon Express Nail Art Stamping Kit Design plate SE19.
- For some reason the teal shade is photographing much lighter and greener than in real life. I swear it really is teal.
- I really must remember to do a better job at cleaning up the cuticles before I take pictures. duh. *headdesk*
I wasn’t originally planning on posting a notd, but I liked how this came out, messy lines and all.