It’s finally time to announce the winners of my Blogiversary Giveaway. It has been an awesome first year of blogging. I have over 200 posts here on BiBB. I’ve been contacted by an outside company to do reviews. I’ve had over 90,000 hits on my blog. I’ve learned so much and have grown so much as a blogger. I am so pleased and flattered that people actually pay attention to what I have to say. I really appreciate all of the comments and support that I have gotten, and love when someone tells me that I’ve saved them money by pointing them toward an inexpensive alternative to what they’ve been using. In the last year, I have managed to grow my blog into something that I can be really proud of, and I am so thankful to those of you who have supported me along the way. Now, enough yammering. Let’s get to the winners! Winners were selected through random.org by assigning a number value to all entry comments.
- e.l.f. 32 Piece Warm Eyeshadow Palette
- e.l.f. Nail Polish in Royal Purple
- e.l.f. Lengthening and Defining Mascara
- e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer in Sheer
- e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotlight
- Wet n Wild ColorIcon Mini Eyeliner in Black
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous
The winner for prize number one is comment #8 Sarahmngr@gmail.com!
- e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Romantics 3-piece set (includes the shades Sweet and Sassy)
- e.l.f. Lucious Liquid Lipstick in Ruby Slipper
- e.l.f. Studio Blush in Giddy Gold
- e.l.f. Studio Eyeliner and Shadow Stick in Glow/Pearl
- e.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Stila Lip Glaze Mini in Kitten
The winner for prize number two is comment #2 firstname.lastname@example.org!
Congratulations winners! I will be contacting both of you through email to get your address so that I can send your prizes. Thank you to all who participated, and I wish you better luck next time.
Thanks again for supporting me through my first year of blogging, and I hope that this is just the beginning. 🙂