Springtime is upon us and I’m thinking that it’s a good time to do a giveaway. In honor of the first day of spring, which is later this week, I am giving away two small packages of goodies for eyes and lips. Both packages will include one Coastal Scents Go Palette, one e.l.f. Hypershine Lip Gloss, and one e.l.f. Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick. Let’s take a closer look.
I have reviewed the e.l.f. Jumbo Lip Gloss Sticks here if you want to know more about those. I think that they are great. The e.l.f. Hypershine Lip Glosses are a similar style to the Stila Lip Glazes, only smaller. They are closer to the size of the mini Lip Glazes that Stila sells in three packs.
I really love the Coastal Scents Go Palettes. I’ve shared with you on this blog how good I think Coastal Scents shadows are for the price. They preform really well for me, and are pigmented and long-lasting. I like them so much that I gave one to both my mother and my sister this last Christmas, and they have both reported that they love them too. The palette pictured above is in Sydney, and is from my collection. I wanted you to be able to see inside one of the Go Palettes “in real life”. The palettes are square, have a full mirror, and contain twelve dime sized shadows (the same size pans as the CS 88-palettes). There are seven Go Palettes in the collection. I have three of them, and have really enjoyed all three. I am giving away two of these Go Palettes this week.
The Nuuk package:
- e.l.f. Hypershine Lip Gloss in Festive
- e.l.f. Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Pink Umbrellas
- Coastal Scents Go Palette in Nuuk
Coastal Scents Go Palette in Nuuk is inspired by Greenland. From Coastal Scents: “Travel to an icy wonderland with our Nuuk Go Palette. This palette features twelve highly pigmented eye shadows inspired by the Aurora Borealis seen from Greenland’s capital city. Highlight your look using a range of shadows including snowy whites, iridescent pinks, soft lavenders, and pastel greens.” The nine shadows are a pastel collection that is right on trend for this spring. Though Nuuk will look good with any skin tone, these shades would look amazing on darker skin. I paired the palette with pink lip products for a fresh spring look.
The Cairo package:
- e.l.f. Hypershine Lip Gloss in Joyful
- e.l.f. Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Sangria Starters
- Coastal Scents Go Palette in Cairo
Coastal Scents Go Palette in Cairo is inspired by Egypt. From Coastal Scents: “Discover exotic beauty with our Cairo Go Palette. Containing twelve highly pigmented, Egyptian themed shadows to create an endless array of looks. With a combination of matte and shimmery neutrals, rich browns, and a sultry olive, you can sculpt irresistibly seductive Cleopatra inspired eyes for day or night.” These desert-themed shades can create countless neutral looks that are always in season. I paired Cairo with Nude-toned lip products to complete the look.
I think both winners will be very happy with either of these packages. So, to enter:
- You must be a subscriber to this blog (I check). If you are not yet a subscriber, just enter your email address in the box on the right hand side of the page and hit the “Sign me up!” button. A confirmation email will be mailed to you to verify that your address is a real one. Once verified, you will receive email updates (you set the frequency) of any new posts so that you won’t miss a thing here on BiBB.
- You must provide a valid email address when you win so that I can get your shipping details.
- You must be willing to provide me with your mailing address so that I can ship your prize. If you are under 18, you must have explicit permission from your parents to give out your address. I don’t want any angry parents, so be honest kids. You must have a mailing address in the US. I’m really sorry to my international readers, but for now, I’m not prepared to ship cosmetics to a different country until I’ve done a little more research about the rules.
- You must leave a comment on this entry telling me what you are looking forward to most this spring. Also, tell me which prize you would prefer. The first winner chosen will get their pick, the second winner will get the other package.
That’s it. This giveaway will last for one week, and I will be picking a winner on Monday, March 25. Good luck to all of you who enter. 🙂