I was at Target this weekend and spotted some of the e.l.f. Spring 2013 Collection on the shelves. E.l.f. is offering their spring collection for half off on their website (eyelipsface.com) right now, but if you don’t want to shop online, Target has several items of interest, including some exclusives that are not available on the e.l.f. website. Here are the pictures that I snapped from my cell phone.
First off, there are the 32-Piece Eye Palettes for $6.00 each. The two collections available are “Classic” and “For the Party”. “Classic” is a palette of nudes and neutrals, where as “For the Party” has brighter shades as well as some neutrals.
Also for $6.00 are the 48-Piece Essential Little Black Beauty Books. The new Spring books come in “Day” and “Night”. Again, the “Day” shades seem to be more classic nudes and browns, though more warm-toned than the 32-Piece palette. The “Night” book is full of bold, vibrant shades. I’m not usually a huge fan of e.l.f. Beauty Books, but those shades are really gorgeous in person, so I may have to pick it up for myself.
My Target had three items in the $10 category:
- 10-Piece Nail Polish Set: A Nice array of colors.
- 80-piece Day To Night Eyeshadow Palette: A Good mix of neutral and bold shades.
- 10-Piece Brush Set: Don’t be fooled by the color of these brushes; they aren’t Studio. These are Essential brushes with black handles.
There were also some Target exclusives that are not available on the e.l.f. website. These are boxed sets, and all of the sets are available for $6.00 each. Below are the pictures I took from my cell, and a description of what each set includes.
- 5-Piece Perfect Looking Eye Kit: Lengthening & Defining Mascara, Liquid Eyeliner, Flawless Eyeshadow palette, False Eyelashes, Shader Brush
- 3-Piece Long-Lasting Makeup Kit: Waterproof Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara, Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon, Eyelid Primer
- 3-Piece Volumized Lash Kit: Eyelash Curler, Waterproof Eyeliner Pen, Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara
- Wake Me Up Eye Kit: Eye Refresh, Tone Correcting Concealer, High Definition Undereye Setting Powder
If your Target doesn’t carry e.l.f. and you want to purchase online (to get the Target exclusives for example) all of the items listed in this post are available through Target’s website. I think some of these sets and palettes are pretty cool, like the Beauty Book in “Night” and the nail polish set. How about you? Did you see anything that you liked? Do you buy e.l.f.’s limited edition seasonal products?
For those wanting to purchase from eyeslipsface.com, the half off sale ends today, 4/1. Enter SPRING at checkout. The sale is only good for the new Spring 2013 products.