I just wanted to stop in real quick to let you know about a special Ulta has going on right now through May 12th. Right now, with any $19.95 purchase of Ulta brand products, you will receive a free customizable 12-piece gift. Normally gifts with purchase are kind of lame, but this is actually a pretty good deal.
The first step is to choose your 10-piece Ulta set. There are four makeup bags available in Pink Bloom, Pink Stripe Natural, Yellow Bloom, and Yellow Stripe Natural. I chose the Pink Stripe Natural for my bag. Included in the bag are:
- Amped lashes in jet black for all bags
- Mini Super Shiny Lipgloss in Starlet for the pink bags and Flirtini in the yellow bags
- Lipstick in 237 Precious Pink for the pink bags and 226 Perfect Nude in the yellow bags
- Mini Blush in Infatuation for the pink bags and Flush in the yellow bags
- Mini Nail polish in Fuschiamania for the pink bags and Oh! in the yellow bags
- 3-piece brush set, the same for all bags
- Ultimate Clean Foaming Face Wash sample, same for all bags (somehow I missed this for the picture, but I did receive it)
In addition to the 10-Piece Ulta set, you can choose one Ulta brand eyeshadow and one Ulta Kohl Eye Liner Pencil or Automatic Eye Liner. I chose the Ulta Baked Eyeshadow in Sweet Dreams for me, and the Ulta Automatic Eye Liner in Black/Brown to include in my next giveaway. Both of those products are $8.00 each full price, so all in all, it’s a pretty good deal. I’ve been wanting to give Ulta’s new(ish) skincare line a try so I picked up the Night Cream that I wanted and got this great bonus.
I love the makeup bag. It’s really well made and super cute. It’s a pretty decent size, so I could totally use it as a clutch for the Summer. I should point out that somehow I ended up with the yellow bag shades in my pink bag, so someone must have switched them out in the store. I’m actually happy about that, though, because the yellow bag items fit my tastes better anyway. Be sure to check your bag before you checkout.
I have not tried a lot of Ulta brand products, but I have had very good luck with their nail polishes and eye shadows. I also have two automatic lip liners and two automatic eye liners, and I’ve liked those too. So, If you were planning to make an Ulta purchase anyway, you may want to do so sooner rather than later. This offer is through May 12th, or until they run out. 🙂