It’s been two years since I started BeautyinBudgetBlog, and I am going to be doing a giveaway to celebrate. August 12, 2011 I started this blog on a whim because I thought it would be fun (and an excuse to indulge my ever-increasing makeup obsession). Despite pretty terrible pictures and not really knowing what I was doing, I found that I really enjoy blogging about beauty on a budget. I love hearing that I help people save money by trying cheaper alternatives to products that they’ve been spending a fortune on. I am still shocked and amazed that you all enjoy my posts, and take my opinion seriously and pay attention to what I have to say. I’m thrilled when I hear that someone has found products that they really like as a result of something they read here on my blog. I really appreciate all of the comments and support. In the last two years, I have managed to grow my blog into something that I can be really proud of. I have over 400 posts, and I’m coming up on 270,000 views. I want to thank those of you who have supported me and watched me grow, and that is what this giveaway is all about.
One winner will be receiving a package worth about $40 that contains:
- Physicians Formula Nude Eyes Natural Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner Palette.
- E.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow palette in Smoky.
- E.l.f. Natural Lash Kit
- Ulta Automatic Eyeliner in Black/Brown
- Ulta 3-piece Brush set
- E.l.f. Studio Contour Brush
- E.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotlight
- E.l.f. Studio Blush in Fuchsia Fusion
- E.l.f. Shimmer Lip Gloss in Dream
- Sation Nail Lacquer in Of Corset I’ll Call You
The giveaway will be open throughout the rest of the month, and will close at 11:59 pm on August 31, 2013. You can leave as many comments as you’d like, but only one entry will be counted per person. Here are the Rules to enter:
- You must be a subscriber to this blog (I check). The whole point of this giveaway is to thank my subscribers for supporting me. If you are not yet a subscriber, just enter your email address in the box on the right hand side of the page and hit the “Sign me up!” button. A confirmation email will be mailed to you to verify that your address is a real one. Once verified, you will receive email updates (you set the frequency) of any new posts so that you won’t miss a thing here on BiBB. Or, if you have your own WordPress blog, “follow” me here and sub that way.
- You must provide a valid email address when you win so that I can get your shipping details.
- You must be willing to provide me with your mailing address so that I can ship your prize. If you are under 18, you must have explicit permission from your parents to give out your address. I don’t want any angry parents, so be honest kids.
- You must have a mailing address in the US. I’m really sorry to my international readers, but international shipping is funky when nail polish is involved. I’d hate for Customs to seize your package.
- You must leave a comment on this entry telling me what you would like to see happen here on the blog. What posts do you want to read? Are there specific products that you are interested in seeing reviewed? Are you hoping for specific tutorials? Let me know how I can make the blog better as we enter year three. Keep in mind that this is a budget beauty blog, so Iike to keep my posts as budget friendly as possible.
That’s it. I will choose a winner and announce it on the first Monday of September. Good luck, and thanks again for making blogging a great experience.