It’s time to pick a winner for my 2-year blogiversary giveaway. I am sorry that I am a day late. When I announced the giveaway and said that I’d post the winner on the first Monday of September, I failed to realize that it would be Labor Day. I’m usually offline on Holidays because the Husband is home and I like to spend time with him. We had a great day with my sister and niece yesterday. So, I’m here today instead to announce the winner.
- Physicians Formula Nude Eyes Natural Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner Palette.
- E.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow palette in Smoky.
- E.l.f. Natural Lash Kit
- Ulta Automatic Eyeliner in Black/Brown
- Ulta 3-piece Brush set
- E.l.f. Studio Contour Brush
- E.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotlight
- E.l.f. Studio Blush in Fuchsia Fusion
- E.l.f. Shimmer Lip Gloss in Dream
- Sation Nail Lacquer in Of Corset I’ll Call You
Thank you to all who entered. I really appreciate the comments on what posts you want to see in the future. I got some great suggestions and will try to incorporate your feedback into future posts. If you didn’t win this time, don’t worry. I’ve had several giveaways on this blog, so there will definitely be more chances to win in the future. I had 16 people enter the giveaway, so I assigned a number to their entry and used Random.org to pick a number for each prize. Here’s the list:
- Dana Rodriguez
- Ashley Chandra
- Twirly Girly
- Debra Q
- Kitty GdFaith
- Rebecca Zwettler
- Linda Gebelein
And the winner is:
Yay! Congratulations to jocelynd123! I will be contacting you shortly to get your shipping information.
Thank you again to all that have supported me these last two years. 🙂