I am assuming that you aren’t quite sick of these skincare giveaway yet. Am I right? Well, I have another great giveaway from Derma MD today. Right now, their Eliminate Eye Cream is being offered on Groupon for a great price. Eliminate is normally $58.95, but it is now being offered on Groupon for only $18.99. The sale event will last until Sept. 6th, or until they sell out. There are only 500 units available, so don’t wait too long. You can click on this link to view the Eliminate sales event on Groupon.
Eliminate Eye Cream eliminates puffiness and dark circles. Special lightening agents combined with peptides will address all areas of the eye to keep them looking younger and have a more vibrant and brighter appearance. Kojic acid and Licorice Root fade dark circles by lightening dark pigmented areas and revive tired eyes.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrate and improve contour
- Firm, tighten eye area
- Lighten Brighten dark pigment areas under eye
And, because Derma MD likes to be generous, they have given me an Eliminate Eye Cream to give to you. My usual rules apply.
- You must be a subscriber to this blog (I check). If you are not yet a subscriber, just enter your email address in the box on the right hand side of the page and hit the “Sign me up!” button. A confirmation email will be mailed to you to verify that your address is a real one. Once verified, you will receive email updates (you set the frequency) of any new posts so that you won’t miss a thing here on BiBB. Or, if you have your own WordPress blog, “follow” me here and sub that way.
- You must provide a valid email address so that when you win I can get your shipping details.
- You must be willing to provide me with your mailing address so that I can ship your prize. If you are under 18, you must have explicit permission from your parents to give out your address. I don’t want any angry parents, so be honest kids.
- You must leave a comment on this post in order to be entered. Tell me what your favorite ways to save money on beauty are. Makeup, skincare, whatever, how do you find your best bargains?
You have the rest of July to enter. I will announce the winner on Friday, 8/01. Good luck! If you want to purchase anything directly from Derma MD, don’t forget that you can still get 50% off your entire order by using the code beautybudget at checkout.
FTC Disclosure: The products mentioned in this post as well as the items for the giveaway were provided to me for free by Derma MD for consideration. This does not guarantee a positive review, and my thoughts on these products are 100% honest. No other compensation was accepted.