I have an Ulta haul to show you today that is full of new products for Spring. I will definitely be reviewing most of these products in the upcoming weeks, so I wanted to give you an idea of what new items are out there, and what you can expect to see coming up here on the blog. Ulta had some Buy One, Get One 50% off sales happening when I ordered, plus 20% off, so I actually scored these products for a pretty good price. So let’s get into it.
First off, an item that I needed to repurchase and one that I have mentioned several times on the blog is the Spongeables Pedi-Scrub Foot Buffer. I usually get the pink version that has a Lavender and Tee Tree Oil scent, but they were out. Instead I opted for the Citron Eucalyptus version, which is a nice scent, but pretty strong. I love these scrubbers and I have been missing Spongeables while I’ve been out of them. I definitely notice a difference when I don’t use them. Ulta had them BOGO 50% off, and that sale is still currently on.
And now we move on to some brand new products from NYX Cosmetics.
- NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Toasted Marshmallow- Smother your lips with a silky gloss bursting with color! Our Intense Butter Gloss has the same mouth-watering texture and scent of the original formula with even more color payoff in 12 new delectable shades.
- NYX High Definition Blush in Summer- A high definition, lightweight blush that blends evenly. NYX Cosmetics vibrant and silky HD Blush delivers a beautiful flush of color and is paraben free.
- NYX High Voltage Lipsticks in Free Spirit, Wine & Dine, and Dirty Talk- Power up your look with 22-super charged shades of lipstick that are high voltage! Don’t be afraid to swipe on a thick coat for a super-rich finish of dramatic color with NYX Cosmetics High Voltage Lipstick.
Right now, Ulta has all NYX lip products for BOGO 50% off. I can’t wait to get all of these items photographed and swatched so that I can start testing them. The Intense Butter Gloss and HD Blushes are available on NYX’s website, but as of this posting the High Voltage Lipsticks aren’t yet listed.
I went ahead and picked up the new Maybelline Master Conceal that I showed you yesterday. I chose the shade “Light” and will be testing the concealer immediately so that I can get a review up as soon as possible. I know that many of you will be curious to see how well it works. I also finally picked up Maybelline Master Glaze Glistening Blush Stick in “Make a Mauve”. I’ve been wanting “Make a Mauve” since it came out last year, but hadn’t gotten around to it. I am so excited to finally have in it my possession.
I also grabbed some new items from Essence. Essence is a brand that I have very little experience with. I have found their products to be kind of hit and miss. Some have been truly fantastic, though, so I definitely want to try more of their lineup, especially because Essence is so affordable. Here is what I purchased:
- Essence 3D Eyeshadow in Choco Cupcake
- Essence 3D Eyeshadow in Caramel Cream
- Essence Metal Glam Eyeshadow in Choco Chic
- Essence Metal Glam Eyeshadow in Frosted Apple
The last item that I purchased is Essence Lash Princess Mascara. “Get the royal treatment! Essence’s Lash Princess Volume Mascara is presented in a fantastic evening gown design and has a unique wand applicator designed for extra control to reach every lash. The prestige inspired cobra brush is specially shaped to lift, separate, and cover each individual lash for the most majestic volume.” I totally bought this mascara for the freaking adorable packaging. Just kidding. (Sort of.) Really though, I think that it will be a great formula to try and only $4.99.
I am very excited about all of my purchases. I will be testing and swatching so that I can get the reviews up for you as soon as possible. Please let me know in the comments below which new products you are the most interested in so that I can give those products priority. Have you purchased any of these items? Tell me what your experience was with them if you have. Are any of these items on your wish list? Let me know.