Continuing from Monday’s post, here are some more brand new products for Spring 2015 that are now available in the drugstore. This time, I want to focus on Rimmel and Physicians Formula. Be sure to check out my first post focusing on Maybelline and CoverGirl, and stay tuned for one more post with even more new products from Revlon, Almay, Wet n Wild, and more. I will start with Rimmel.
Argan oil is all the rage in the drugstore this Spring, as you will see again later in this post. The first item that I have to show you is the new Rimmel Wonderlash Mascara with Argan Oil. Obviously Rimmel isn’t the first brand to feature Argan oil in its mascara formula (hello, Josie Maran), but it is a unique option for the drugstore. Rimmel Wonderlash Mascara with Argan Oil that smoothes and defines lashes with zero clump volume while leaving lashes feeling conditioned. Easy smooth application brush captures and coats separating lashes from root to tip. Reveal all lashses, even the ones you did not notice. The mascara comes in both waterproof and non-waterproof versions.
Rimmel has revamped their Lasting Finish formula, and has introduced the new Lasting Finish 25 Hr Foundation. Instant perfect coverage that feels extra comfortable and lasts all day. Blends flawlessly, seamlessly, instantly and easily into the skin. Sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours. I am very interested in this formula. I love that there are some solid yellow tones in the lineup, and the price point is great. I’d love to know if any of you have tried this foundation yet and what your thoughts are on it.
Moving on to Physicians Formula, I spotted this display with the Extreme Shimmer Custom Eye Enhancing Makeup Collection. The collection includes smoky cool tones and warmer nudes. This display as been pretty picked over, but here is what should be in the collection:
- Physicians Formula Extreme Shimmer Shadow Nude Palette
- Physicians Formula Extreme Shimmer Shadow Smoky Palette
- Physicians Formula Extreme Shimmer Gel Cream Eyeshadow Nude Set
- Physicians Formula Extreme Shimmer Gel Cream Eyeshadow Smoky Set
- Physicians Formula Extreme Shimmer Nude Eyeliner Set
- Physicians Formula Extreme Shimmer Smoky Eyeliner Set
With a name like “Extreme Shimmer” you can bet that this collection is full of sparkle and shine. If you are a matte lover, just keep on walking. However, if you love the glitter, this may be right up your alley.
As I mentioned before, Argan oil is all over the drugstore right now, and Physicians Formula is largely responsible for that. Here is what is pictured above:
- Physicians Formula Argan Wear Glow Oil– Physicians Formula’s Argan Wear Glow Oil is 100% Pure Argan Oil. This magical ingredient from Morocco transforms skin, smoothing the appearance of fine lines, brightening dull skin and renewing suppleness, helping to enhance skin’s youthful looking glow without ever leaving a greasy feel or finish.
- Physicians Formula Argan Wear Illuminating Oil– Physicians Formula’s Argan Wear Illuminating Oil is 100% Pure Argan Oil, known as “liquid gold” for its rich conditioning benefits, can improve skin’s brightness, tone, texture and elasticity Ultra-Nourishing Illuminating Argan Oil. Weightless multi-tasking miracle combines the benefits of a moisturizer, primer, brightener, protector & treatment in one! Use on face, body, hair, & nails.
- Physicians Formula Argan Wear Renew BB Cream– Physicians Formula Argan Wear Renew BB Cream is a luxurious, high performance formula that will even out your skin tone, vanishing flaws and imperfections and smoothing skin texture without ever leaving a greasy feel or finish. SPF 30. Infused with 100% Pure Argan Oil.
The final products that I have to show you today are the Physicians Formula Argan Wear Bronzers and Blushes. There are two shades of each, and they are unbelievably beautiful. I don’t know how they perform, but they may be worth purchasing just to add such gorgeous product to your collection. Physicians Formula’s Argan Wear Bronzer treats skin with ultra nourishing ingredients and delivers a sunlit glow as if you’ve escaped to Morocco. Mirror & Brush included. Infused with 100% Pure Argan Oil, smoothing the appearance of fine lines, brightening dull skin and renewing suppleness, helping to enhance skin’s youthful glow. The Bronzers come in the shades Light and Bronze. Physician Formula’s Argan Wear Blush is an ultra-luxe formula, which features luminous, light-reflecting pigments that deliver a skin perfecting effect for a youthful and glowing radiance. Infused with 100% Pure Argan Oil. The Blushes come in the shades Natural and Rose Rush. Here is a closer look at the design.
That’s it for Rimmel and Physicians Formula. Did you see any products that you want to try? I’d love to hear your thoughts if you have already purchased any of these products, especially the Rimmel foundation and any of the Physicians Formula Argan Oil products. Let me know in the comments below. Be sure to stay tuned for more new items from the drugstore coming up in the near future.