Good news if you are an Amazon Prime Member. Today only, enter code NEWBEAUTY at checkout to receive 35% off any one of the products listed on this page. There are a lot of products from drugstore brands to brands like Stila, theBalm, and Mario Badescu. To receive 35% off, add the eligible item to your Shopping Cart then proceed to checkout and enter promo code NEWBEAUTY. The discount will be shown on the cheapest qualifying item. There are some Terms & Conditions, so I am just going to copy and paste them straight from Amazon so that you can read them for yourself.
Terms & Conditions:
- This is a limited time offer and will expire on or before 7/15/15 at 11:59pm PST.
- Offer only applies to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
- Offer does not apply to digital content.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Shipping charges may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is 35% off one cheapest qualifying item.
- This offer is available to Prime members only.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
For my part, I chose to get the set of six Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelette refill packs (25 ct). These are my favorite makeup remover wipes, and I use them all the time. The set of 6 is usually $25.86 ($4.31 each), which is already a pretty good price. But the extra 35% saves me just over $9, bringing the price down to $16.81 ($2.80 each). Oh yeah, and Prime members get free shipping. Booyah. Overall, Amazon Prime Day has not impressed me, but this 35% savings is absolutely worth it. Remember, the promotion is on one item only. Choose wisely so that you get the most bang for your buck. This offer ends at midnight, so get shopping.