Since it has been a couple weeks since my original post, I wanted to remind you that Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty starts this Sunday March 10th, and runs through March 30th. This is a great time to try out those higher end items that you may be wanting. There are so many great steals and deals.
Just in the first three days alone, you can score:
- All Bareminerals 100% Natural Lipstick and Lipgloss for 40% off ($9)
- Philosophy “Just Release Me” Makeup Remover for $12 (regularly $18)
- Stila “In the Moment” eyeshadow palette for $20 (regularly $39)
- My favorite Tarte “Lights, Camera, Lashes” Mascara for $10 (regularly $19)
To see all three weeks of fantastic deals, head on over to Ulta’s page that shows the calendar of events. Also, make sure that you have signed up to be a Beauty Rewards member to start earning points on your purchases. You can find out more about the rewards program at Ulta.com.
This time Ulta is giving us plenty of notice to make our plans for their 21 Days of Beauty. The goodness starts on March 10th, and runs through March 30th. If you are unfamiliar with Ulta 21 Days of Beauty, let me enlighten you. Ulta 21 Days of Beauty is a 21-day long event that Ulta occasionally puts on where they have special Daily Events and Beauty Steals. Their Beauty Steals always sell out super fast, so it’s best to get in the store or log on to the website as soon as possible.
There are fun and exciting deals from all of our favorite brands like Urban Decay, Tarte, Too Faced, Butter London, etc. Be sure to check out this page to see the calendar of events and deals. All Beauty Steals are one day only, and quantity will vary by area. I know some stores completely sell out before noon, while other will have a few left later in the day. Some of my favorites are:
- 3/10 All Bare Minerals 100% Natural Lipsticks and Lipglosses 40% off (reg. $9 each)
- 3/12 Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes for $10 (reg. $19)
- 3/22 Urban Decay Primer Potion in Greed $10 (50% off)
- 3/28 Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil $25 (reg. $48)
- 3/29 Too Faced Natural Face palette $22 (reg. $39)
There are many more deals than what I’ve listed here, so be sure to check ahead and make your battle plan. What days are you most looking forward to? let me know what you hope to snag in the comments below. Happy shopping!