Three years ago, today, I started BeautyinBudgetBlog. I can’t believe that it has been three years! August 12, 2011 (so long ago!) I started this blog on a whim because I thought it would be fun (which it has been) and as an excuse to indulge my ever-increasing makeup obsession. Despite pretty terrible pictures and not really knowing what I was doing, I found that I really enjoy blogging about beauty and how to work it into a budget. I love hearing that I help people save money by trying cheaper alternatives to products that they’ve been spending a fortune on. I am so thankful that you all enjoy my posts and take my opinion seriously. It still amazes me that anyone is actually paying attention to what I have to say. I’m thrilled when I hear that someone has found products that they really like as a result of something they read here on my blog. I really appreciate all of the comments and support that you give me. In the last three years, I have managed to grow my blog into something that I can be really proud of. I have almost 600 posts, and well over 400,000 views. I want to thank those of you who have supported me and watched me grow, and that is what this giveaway is all about. I want to give back to you because I wouldn’t be doing this blog if it wasn’t for my readers. So, as a thank you for sticking with me over the last three years, here are three different prize packages that you can win. I’ve been collecting products for a while in anticipation for this giveaway.
Prize package #1
- Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Lotion
- Big Sexy Hair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel
- Covergirl Clean Glow Blusher in Roses
- POP Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio in Smokin’ Hot
- L’Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner in Black
- Pixi Beauty Lash Booster Mascara Mini
- Covergirl Colorlicious Lipgloss in Give Me Guava
- Hedy’s Ma.nish.ma Transparent Automatic Lip Crayon in Tangerine
- e.l.f. Essential Lip Balm Tint in Nude and Grapefruit
- e.l.f. Nail Polish mini in Mango Madness
- Bonita Salon Nail Polish in Pink and Wicked Good Time
Prize package #2
- Derma MD Enzyme Cleanser with Pineapple and Papaya
- CoverGirl Classic Color Blush in Rose Silk
- e.l.f. Studio Shadow C Brush
- NYC HD Color trio in Long Beach Sands
- Starlooks Kohl Eye Pencil in Obsidian
- POP Beauty Mascara Mini
- Zoya Nail Polish in Dot
- e.l.f. Nail Polish mini in Desert Haze
- CoverGirl XL Nail Gel Polish in Rotund Raspberry
- Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Aurora
- Covergirl Colorlicious Lipgloss in Craving Cranberries
Prize package #3
- Freeman Feeling Beautiful Pumpkin Peeling Mask Travel Size
- Freeman Feeling Beautiful Pomegranate Facial Revealing Peel-Off Mask Travel Size
- e.l.f. Zit Zapper
- The Body Shop Coconut Body Milk Travel Size
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Mini in Zero
- Ulta Amped Lashes Volume+Defining Mascara
- e.l.f. Essential Glitter Primer
- e.l.f. Studio Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Toast
- e.l.f. Studio Pigment Eyeshadow in Golden Goddess
- e.l.f. Nail Polish mini in Jazzy Berry
- Nicole by OPI Roughles Polish in On What Grounds?
- Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer in Caviar Cocktail
- Covergirl Colorlicious Lipgloss in Berrylicious
- L’Oreal Glossy Balm in Vintage Rose
Wow, that was a lot. Be sure to let me know what your preference is when you enter. The first winner I choose will get their first choice, the second winner will get their first choice, or second if the first was taken and so on. If you don’t order your preferences, I will assume that you are equally happy with any of the prize packages, and I’ll choose one for you. To enter, my usual rules apply.
- You must be a subscriber to this blog (I check). If you are not yet a subscriber, just enter your email address in the box on the right hand side of the page and hit the “Sign me up!” button. A confirmation email will be mailed to you to verify that your address is a real one. Once verified, you will receive email updates (you set the frequency) of any new posts so that you won’t miss a thing here on BiBB. Or, if you have your own WordPress blog, “follow” me here and sub that way.
- You must provide a valid email address so that when you win I can get your shipping details.
- You must be willing to provide me with your mailing address so that I can ship your prize. US only, please. If you are under 18, you must have explicit permission from your parents to give out your address. I don’t want any angry parents, so be honest kids.
- You must leave a comment on this post in order to be entered. Tell me something that you have gotten out of reading this blog. What was your favorite post? Have you discovered a favorite product because of something that you read here? What keeps you coming back? What would you like to see in the future? Anything in that general vein.
You have two weeks to enter. I will announce the winner on Wednesday 8/27. Good luck to you all, and thanks again for 3 great years.
And, don’t forget that you still have time to enter my other current giveaway for a duo of Derma MD products.