This time Ulta is giving us plenty of notice to make our plans for their 21 Days of Beauty. The goodness starts on March 10th, and runs through March 30th. If you are unfamiliar with Ulta 21 Days of Beauty, let me enlighten you. Ulta 21 Days of Beauty is a 21-day long event that Ulta occasionally puts on where they have special Daily Events and Beauty Steals. Their Beauty Steals always sell out super fast, so it’s best to get in the store or log on to the website as soon as possible.
There are fun and exciting deals from all of our favorite brands like Urban Decay, Tarte, Too Faced, Butter London, etc. Be sure to check out this page to see the calendar of events and deals. All Beauty Steals are one day only, and quantity will vary by area. I know some stores completely sell out before noon, while other will have a few left later in the day. Some of my favorites are:
- 3/10 All Bare Minerals 100% Natural Lipsticks and Lipglosses 40% off (reg. $9 each)
- 3/12 Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes for $10 (reg. $19)
- 3/22 Urban Decay Primer Potion in Greed $10 (50% off)
- 3/28 Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil $25 (reg. $48)
- 3/29 Too Faced Natural Face palette $22 (reg. $39)
There are many more deals than what I’ve listed here, so be sure to check ahead and make your battle plan. What days are you most looking forward to? let me know what you hope to snag in the comments below. Happy shopping!