Thanksgiving is only a couple days away, which means that Black Friday is here again. This is a great week to score some major beauty deals with the holiday coming up. There are so many great sales and deals happening that there is no way I can cover them all. I did, however, want to point out some deals that caught my attention and share them with you. Be sure to check with your favorite stores and brands to see what sales they are offering.
- Coastal Scents is offering 50% off the ENTIRE website! I really have liked the products that I’ve gotten from Coastal Scents, so I really recommend checking them out. The sale is good through 12/2, and there is no coupon code is required.
- Cherry Culture is offering 20% off all orders with code TKG2013 on cherryculture.com through 12/1. This is a good site to grab brands like NYX, Milani, Jordana, and others that may be hard to find in your area.
- Bath & Body Works is offering the 2013 VIP Bag for $20 with a $40 purchase. This year’s bag includes: Forever Midnight Body Cream (full-size), Japanese Cherry Blossom Shea and Vitamin E Body Lotion (full-size), Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint Body Wash & Foam Bath (full-size), Fresh Sparkling Snow Gentle Foaming Hand Soap (full-size), Champagne Toast Mini Candle, Forever Red Mini Eau de Parfum, and a Gauze Sponge. The VIP bag is always a good value. Valid 11/29-11/30.
- Clarisonic is offering the MiaFirst in limited quantities for a limited-time only at $99. This offer is good at Ulta, Sephora, and clarisonic.com (11/25-12/5)
- E.l.f. is offering BOGO 50% off plus a $10 gift card on a $30 minimum purchase with code BLKFRI 11/27-11/30. Then, 12/1-12/3 they are offering 50% off site wide on a $30 minimum purchase with code CYBER50.
- Sephora has a whole list of Dealtopia $10 offers. See their Pinterest for details. Some of the more interesting offers are the Philosophy Purity Made Simple (12 fl. oz.), BareMinerals Enchanting Eyes (Eyeshadow Duo and Miniature-sized Prime Time), LORAC Fan Favorite (Eyeshadow and Eyeliner), Tarte Little Miracles Best Selling Essentials (miniature sizes), Stila Artful Eye Collector’s Palette (available in three varieties), and the Buxom Curtain Call Set (Mascara + Full-On Lipstick). Be sure to click the link to see everything that they have to offer.
- Ulta is also offering a whole host of deals. You can see everything here. Some deals that stuck out to me are the Bare Minerals Go for the Glow and Light Things Up sets for $10 each, Urban Decay Dangerous palette for $16, Benefit 3-piece Lip Lotto set for $18, the Red Carpet Pro 45 Starter Kit for $49.99, and the Too Faced Better Than Sex 3-Piece Eye Essentials kit for $15. Again, be sure to click the link to see everything that Ulta is offering.